Friday, March 25, 2011

Photo Feast.

After a fabulous 4 years...and then some, I am finally a college grad. Feels pretty good, the world is my oyster ;) but hobbies are not cheap, and the salary of an intern (next to nothing) is hardly enough to keep up with my ever growing list of NEEDS (or maybe wants...). I am currently taking TONS of pictures for my internship. I photo vintage clothing and accessories for a company called Sustalux (You can buy the merchandise on Etsy www.etsy.com). The more I use my camera and play with angles/settings the more I want to experiment with something with more freedom. Recently I have been obsessing over this little baby...


He is a "Double Shot Camera" and he takes the most fantastic photos. I learned about him when I was in San Diego visiting my darling ms. Autumn Quine and haven't stopped thinking about him since :) He is only $49 but that doesn't include the cost of film and developing the photos (no I am not cool enough to have a dark room...but maybe someday). Here are what the photos look like...

LOVE.


Maybe after my graduation party I will have some extra dinero to spend on goodies like little mister double cam. My other (not so cheap) obsession has been acquiring a fisheye lens for my Canon EOS...but those are a whopping $600 or more...so it might be awhile till I can afford that baby. For now I am happy with my standard digital SLR, but it wont be long before I get bored and need something new.







No comments:

Post a Comment